Monday, January 10, 2011

Barney



Here's Barney.  My friend Brenda's dog.  This past weekend I was in hermit mode where I hunker down in the house for 2 days in a sweatshirt and hat and just enjoy the fact that the cold January weather is keeping me inside and forcing me to relax.  Barney was spending the weekend since my friend Brenda was out of town.  After letting Barney outside to pee, I looked at him and decided to have a little impromptu photo session with him.  I filled my pocket with dog treats and grabbed the camera.  After 30 minutes of "come here Barney...", "sit Barney", "by the window Barney", "treat Barney?" and many of "oh for cryin' out loud Barney"... I finally got The Shot.  The way it made my friend Brenda smile today I decided it was worth every bead of sweat.  "Good dog Barney!"

No comments:

Post a Comment