Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lots of jobs, lots of learning, lots of fun

I work too much.  That is a given.  One day I hope to take it easier.  But for now work is an integral part of my life.  I love my jobs so that helps.  I also like learning new things... and one way to learn new things is by taking on a new job and getting paid for learning something new.  My main bread and butter job has stayed the same for 22 years.  I work at a preschool center that has changed names 3 times since I started there in 1988.  Daybridge Learning Center, Children's World and now currently Kindercare.  Over the next few days I will post some different jobs that I have had in the last 12 years or so that supplemented my income at the preschool and also helped fund my photography passion.  Oh, and those extra jobs also helped me purchase my beautiful red canoe.  Can't forget the canoe.  I love that thing.

1 comment:

  1. I like it - "fund my photography passion," it sounds a lot better the way you word it.

    ReplyDelete