Thursday, January 12, 2012



I was on my way to the gas station the other night and was in awe of the beautiful full moon in front of me.  I kept driving and headed to my favorite local lake (White Bear Lake) and ended up having a full moon photo shoot for an hour.  This ended up being my favorite photo.  It is near a small family owned business called Tally's Dockside where I often go in the summer to read and watch the boats come and go.  It was fun to be there in the dead of winter in the dark all by myself.

2 comments:

  1. This photo is wonderful! It's the middle of winter, but somehow it feels like a warm, summer night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tam! I have found it extremely beneficial to start carrying my camera with me again every where I go.

      Delete